Photo Editor-Pic Monkey

Not too long ago I found out that my favorite photo editing site was to be shut down on April 19th for good. (http://www.picnik.com)  I use this site to edit all my photos.  I love it!  I had no idea what I was going to do.  I hate the Windows photo editor that came on my computer. I like my editor to have effect options!  So in vain I searched for something to meet my needs.

Nothing.

Then, the other day I was on Picnik editing photos for the last remaining days. And FINALLY they posted suggestions "to keep your photo editing mojo rolling."

And thus giving me PIC MONKEY!


I immediately liked Pic Monkey.  It has all the same things Picnik does.

Come to find out, it's made from a small group of people that invented Picnik.  Guess they didn't want to go quietly into the night and wanted to keep that photo mojo rolling.  Picnik was about $24 to use for an entire year.  TOTALLY WORTH IT.  I imagine that Pic Monkey will eventually charge.  But for now all their cool effects are free!


Anyone interested in a new photo editor should check out Pic Monkey.
http://www.picmonkey.com


UPDATE! 
Aug 15, 2012

Over the last few months, since posting this blog, I have been constantly using Pic Monkey.  During this time they have been adding more and more awesome options to edit your photos!

A LOT of the photos on my blog are edited by Pic Monkey.  

Favorite Effects:
Cross process
Intrepid
Tranquil

Favorite Touch Ups:
Spray Tan
Eye Brighten

Other Favz:
Collage
Text
Draw 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up